Forum Discussion

ContactCentreTr
Community Member
8 months ago

cmi5 issues

Hi, I am new to CMI5 and have encountered an issue when testing on SCORM cloud. This is the error message I am getting

"Course import failed: ERROR: Activity ID 'https://example.com/course/Dig Ind Sales Competency' is not an absolute URI"

These are the settings I have in Storyline. 

I have always been used to amending Course ID in Scorm 1.2 shoud I do this here also?

I have been going round in circles on the internet trying to find out exactly what I should put in here. The end game is to upload the content to our LMS (Thrive) using cmi5 so we can use the detail that this gives us. Can anyone please help!!

• Hello Customer Contact Training Team,

Happy to chime in!

I suspect the cause of the issue could be the space found in the string "Dig Ind Sales Competency". Would you mind testing to see if your course would upload to SCORM Cloud if the spaces between these texts were removed?

If removing the spaces doesn't work, please share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening. We'll delete it when we're done testing!