Forum Discussion

OrsolyaKeres170
Community Member
10 months ago

course not marking complete in the LMS

I have developed a course with four modules. One of them (the last one in the LMS) is not marking the learner complete after they completed the module. All modules in the course are built in the same way. 

Any help is appreciated!

• It will be useful if you share your publishing options. LMS reports completed when... number of slides visited are... when.... Maybe you've got a forgotten slide wich is not visited?

• Hi Orsolya!

It sounds like the completion status from your course isn't being reported by the LMS.

I see that G A has been helping you out. As they suggested, it would be helpful to take a closer look at the publishing settings you have in place. Would you be willing to share a copy of your .story file here in the discussion or privately through a support case?

We'll delete it from our system as soon as we finish troubleshooting!

OrsolyaKeres170
      Community Member

Hi Steven! Absolutely, I will share the file privately through a support case. Thank you so much!

StevenBenassi
        Staff

Hi Orsolya!

You're welcome! Happy to help!

Smart move on sharing your file in a support case! I see that it has been received by our support engineers, so you should be hearing from them shortly.

We can continue troubleshooting through your case to keep all information in one spot.