Forum Discussion

• Are Articulate planning to soon make available any Illustrated Modern characters that are dressed in Industry clothing? We're re-building several health and safety modules and these would be much appreciated!

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi People Development!

It sounds like you're looking for industry-centric character designs from Content Library 360.

I'm happy to share that we currently have a feature request logged which would provide authors with more character options! I've linked this discussion to the feature report so you can be notified as soon as we have any updates to share!

Thanks for reaching out. Have a great rest of your week!

LeeLiNg
    Community Member

I have a similar problem - i used to have a character bundle code that comes with my storyline 3 then i change PC and re-install storyline 3 but I could not find the character bundle and replay. So now the icons in insert tab is grey out. What can I do to dix this?

• Hello Lee!

I'm happy to help! The Character Bundle would be a separate download, and Replay is included in your Studio license. 

Do you mind sending us your serial numbers for the Character Bundle and Replay, and we'll reply with the install links for both? You can send them to support@articulate.com