Forum Discussion

LeonieLawson-0d
Community Member
4 months ago

Drag Items can't be moved after reset

Hello 

I'm doing a simple free form drag and drop interaction. I swear I'm setting this up like I always have, but am now experiencing an issue with resets. 

If I click the 'reset' button after the correct layer shows, the items on the slide reset, but are not able to be moved to redo the quiz if needed. 

I've set the slide to 'reset to initial state' when revisiting. I'm using a 'jump to this slide' trigger for the reset button on the correct answer layer. 

Quick mock up attached for demo purposes. 

TIA

• When I previewed your demo file, the Reset button on the Correct layer worked as expected. I was able to re-do the drag-and-drop. 

I hope that in your actual file there's also a way to proceed to the next slide from the Correct layer. When I answer a question correctly, I'd rather move on instead of answering it again. 😊

• Many thanks both. Apologies, I didn't receive the notifications to see your responses. It turns out it was a SL update issue. It wasn't obvious an update was available, but I ran one anyway and issue solved! Thanks for your time and I'll remember to try this prior before posting in future. 

KellyAuner
      Staff

Great to hear, Leonie! Thanks for updating this discussion.