Forum Discussion

LornaMcAllister
Community Member
2 months ago

New dashboard moving items

I'm really struggling to move items using the new dashboard. When I click on the option to move one, it only shows some of the folder I have, under the heading "Private", but in my job, I don't need a "Private" folder as all the content is for universities and none of it personal to me. I assume the rest of the are "Public" but it is not showing the option to move them into those folders.

I've selected the option to use the classic dashboard for now, but since this is not going to be available from 31st August to me, I need an alternative to be able to move my content. Additionally, my company are changing to a shared account, so I need to organise my files before doing this or it will be a much bigger job, and I don't know whether I will have the same issue when that happens.

Thank you

• Hello Lorna, 

Thanks for reaching out!

You will need to have been given permission first before you can move Rise 360 courses into a Team Folder that you did not create. Please note that only the folder owner and folder managers can move items into a Team Folder. Since the move button is grayed out for you, double-check if you are an editor in the folder.

This article provides a more general overview of managing courses on your dashboard: 

As for improvements that we can make to the dashboard, would you mind listing them here or through a feature request so I can make sure that they reach our product team? We'd like to hear how we can improve the overall experience for you!