Forum Discussion

AudGoodwin
Community Member
3 years ago

Edit old course

I have a course I created when I had a free trial about a year ago.  I only have it saved as an HTML file on my own computer.  I am trying to put it on a temporary portfolio created with Google Portfolio, but it's not working.

I would also like to be able to edit it, but can't open it in Rise to do that; it will only open as HTML.  Any suggestions for either problem? Thank you!  

• Hi Aud, it isn't possible to edit the HTML output of your Rise course.  You need access to Rise in order to do this. If you have an active teams account, you can invite the email address you used in your trial from last year. Once you've done that, you'll be able to edit your course in Rise.     

DanielaLorenz
      Community Member

Hello Lea,
      I have the same problem, but my trial version has been from 2018. I am registered with the same email address as I was with the trial version, but the course does not appear. In that case, it's been too long since I used the trial version, right?

hazelB
        Staff

Hi Daniela! You are correct that it has been too long. We keep your Rise 360 courses and Review 360 projects on our servers for at least six months after your paid subscription expires or at least three months after your free trial ends.