Forum Discussion

BethCouglerBlom
Community Member
4 years ago

Embedding Vimeo video - web object screen?

Does anyone know why, in an embedded video from Vimeo, I'm getting a grey "Web Object" screen instead of a still image of the video? See attachment.

• I have solved this issue. Not sure why but inserted it as a video again and it worked.

• Is this only in development, or does it also occur in preview and after publishing?

BethCouglerBlom
      Community Member

Yes it occurs in Articulate Review publishing as well as publishing for LMS.

• Hi again all, I'm experiencing this issue again in Articulate Review. In the past I have been able to get past this grey web object screen by starting the YouTube video at 0:01 second in. Not working this time. Any ideas?

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hi Beth!

We are happy to help! I've just tested this on my end by embedding a YouTube video and published the course to Review 360. Here's a short clip of my test. The grey web object screen isn't showing up on my end. Would you mind sharing the .story file so we can get a better understanding of this error? You can share it in this public discussion or upload it privately in a support case.