Forum Discussion

SANDRAADAMSON
Community Member
3 months ago

English Course to French Translations

Hi there,

I am new to storyline and I've searched everywhere....I have my english course translated into French and imported it back into the course. However I am wondering if there is an easier way to translate the English text to speech audio in the course to french other than going in on every slide and editing the text to speech, it's extremely time consuming. Is there a better way?

• Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community, Sandra! We're glad you're here. 😀

I understand it is indeed time-consuming to translate text-to-speech audio if you have multiple instances of it and need to go to each slide. However, since the text is only added to generate the audio, it's not visible in another location. You may consider generating closed captions from that text, which could be exported.

Here are the different translation options for Storyline. You'll see that things like closed captions aren't included in that export and need to be handled separately. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have additional questions.