Forum Discussion

TroyDunn
Community Member
9 months ago

Expected Support Response Time

Our team has been trying to launch a new LMS using a Rise 360 course published to Reach 360 since last week. However, we have been unable to go live because of a server issue with Articulate.

Our project is in serious jeopardy right now but no one from their support team seems to be taking our issue seriously. We were told we could try not use a custom domain or redo our course work in another software.

Is this the same level of support other users experience? Should our team consider pivoting now, or keep waiting?

PhilFoss
    Community Member

I've never used Reach 360, but I have connected a custom domain name to a full-featured LMS (Absorb) it sounds like this might not be a feature of Reach.

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Troy,

If you already have a LMS, why are you publishing your Rise course to Review 360 and not directly to the LMS?

• Hello Troy, 

Are you experiencing a different issue other than the CORS issue our support team is aware of? I believe they sent you an update that the affected course should be working. If there is something else please let me know. 

TroyDunn
    Community Member

Thank you, the CORS error was resolved by the Articulate team. 

Reach 360 is the lightweight LMS we're using. It offers the option to use a custom domain but the Articulate servers weren't configured to handle them, until Tuesday. All good now.

Thank you all for the follow up.