Forum Discussion

NancyGarrison-9
Community Member
4 years ago

Export to XLIFF 2.0 File in Rise

Hi,

Is there a plan to update Rise to export XLIFF 2.0 files? My translation vendor will be requiring this version. 

Thank you!

Nancy

MarcHERVE
    Community Member

Hi, is there any update when Rise will be able to export XLIFF to 2.1
    screening through the forum I can see that it is an open topic for years. How a company like rise, considered as one if not the top solution for content creation is not up to date ?
    thank you for your feedback and even more a quick implementation of an updated version. Thank you

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hi Marc,

Thank you for your feedback. I've added your voice to the feature request that we are currently tracking, and we'll let you know when this gets added to our product roadmap.

• Hello, Everyone. Articulate Rise 360 has some beautiful course templates, which is a plus. The issue with XLIFF seems to be how to translate those files or entire courses. We use REDOKUN, which is a reliable online translation tool. It's a bit pricey, I guess, but it allows us to do the job.  A perfect thing about Redokun is that it takes whatever version or file it takes and will translate.  Disclaimer: I am not related to that company, and perhaps I am posting here just to helm. 

• Same to us. We tried some translations to different languages with Deepl, and the XLIFF version was the game stopper in this case.
    Still in hope this will be added soon - otherwise any other translation support would be appreciated.