Forum Discussion

PaigeTracy
Community Member
6 years ago

Exported Zip file won't extract

I am trying to export a Rise training to upload to Scorm 1.2. I am getting an error message "compressed folder is invalid". 

This training is available in English and Spanish. The English version had no problems, but the Spanish version is throwing this error. 

Please advise. Thank you! 

Paige

• Hi there, Paige! Can you try shortening the name of the zip file when you save it to your desktop?

Let me know if that doesn't help!

PaigeTracy
    Community Member

Thanks Crystal. I did try that and the file just keeps throwing the error in the screen shot I attached. 

• Hi Paige!

Would you mind sharing the zipped folder with our team so we can test it on our side?

You can send the file to us privately here, and we'll delete it as soon as we're done troubleshooting.

PaigeTracy
    Community Member

Thank you! I sent that last week. I appreciate your help. 

• Hi Paige!

Do you happen to have a case number? After submitting your file, you should have received a confirmation email from us with a case number. I'm not seeing it on my side, but I can double-check if you've got that number handy!

PaigeTracy
    Community Member

I did not receive a case number. Should I try re sending the zipped folder? 

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Hi there, Paige. I'm sorry for the bumps. I opened a priority support case for you, #1877694. You should have a confirmation email from support@ articulate.com. Please use the link in that email to send the zipped output again.

Let me know by replying here if you didn't receive the email!

• Hi Whitney! Thanks for opening a case and working through this issue with Robert. If you have any questions about what he has shared with you so far, please let me know!