Forum Discussion

TerryRobb
Community Member
9 years ago

Form and Slide View Not showing

Am working on adding a question into a quiz this morning, which all ready has several questions in it. For some reason the Form View and Slide view windows are not visible, which of course means I cannot complete the question. The views are now also missing from my other quiz questions.

Any help greatly appreciated, not sure if I have somehow hit something and  lost the view.

Thanks, Terry

• Hi Terry!

The Form View/Slide View panel was probably accidentally collapsed. I created a quick video to show you how to bring it back into view. Let me know if this works!

DevanAbia
      Community Member

Hi Alyssa. I am also unable to switch from the form question and slide view but I can't watch your Vimeo because I don't have an account and it's requiring a password. I attached a screen shot. Can you help me?

JoseTansengco
        Staff

Hi Devan, 

Happy to help! 

Looks like the 'Question' panel is undocked based on your screenshot. To restore the default view, you can click on 'Redock All Windows' under the 'View' tab as shown here: 

Once the 'Question' panel becomes visible, you'll be able to see the toggle to switch between 'Form View' and 'Slide View' in the right side of your working screen.

Let me know if this works for you!

• hello,

I am having the same issue and am unable to watch the video. Help :)Thank you!

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hi Content Builder3!

Since this is a dated discussion, we'll need to start with what you're seeing on your end. Let's begin with which version of Quizmaker you're using. 

Here's what it looks like when opening Slide View and Form View in Quizmaker 360:

SureshKumarDN-7
      Community Member

Thanks, Leslie It helps me today to resolve one of our user-facing this issue..

• Unable to switch from the form question and slide view. But the above solution (View > Redock All Windows) option worked perfectly. Thanks!