Forum Discussion

JCBlanchard
Community Member
7 years ago

French labels

I changed the language setting to french in Rise, but I still get a label in english when I embed a URL using an embed block (see attached image).  Is there a way to change this label to french?

• Hello everyone!

I have great news to share! We are no longer seeing this bug where the words "Read More" are not translated in embedded content within a Rise 360 course. 

Please let us know if you’re still noticing the issue, and we’ll be happy to continue troubleshooting with you in a support case.

• We just produced a new module and saw that the problem still exists: When you embed something it says "read more" instead of using the German label. Is there a solution or should we open another ticket?

Thanks!

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Marlene, we noticed in a process block that embedded content still kept the English version of "Read More." Is that the block type you're using?

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

I'm sorry - I see that you confirmed above that it is the process block. I don't have an update on this behavior right now, and you won't need to submit another ticket.

EvaEgea
    Community Member

Hi...I duplicated an English Rise module and copy pasted the French translation...changed the language to French in the labels but for example in the Check Knowledge block its still has the Submit button in English but when you go to Preview it has it in French Soumettre...what am i doing wrong? Why doest it appear in French all the time?

• Hello, Eva! There are some labels that will always appear in English in edit mode, but they appear in the correct language when you preview or publish the content.

It sounds like that's a bit confusing, so I'll let our team know about your feedback. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

JeffHickman
    Community Member

This issue continues in Rise interactions.  Preview / publish does not resolve the issue.  PLEASE help!

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Hi there, Jeff. Can you let us know exactly where you aren't seeing your content translated? If you'd prefer to work with us directly, you can connect with us by clicking here.

• Hello everyone!

I have great news to share! We are no longer seeing this bug where the words "Read More" are not translated in embedded content within a Rise 360 course. 

Please let us know if you’re still noticing the issue, and we’ll be happy to continue troubleshooting with you in a support case.