Forum Discussion

danielitach
Community Member
8 months ago

hebraw righting

hi i installed articulate storyline 3 and when i write in hebraw and after then i eant to dellte on letter with the button "backspace" it dellte my all worlds ' only in english its ok what can i do ?

• Hi Daniel!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback while authoring with Hebrew font!

It would be helpful to have a closer look at the .story file you've been working on. Or a screen recording of the behavior that occurs when you delete text. Would you be comfortable sharing that here in the discussion or privately through a support case?

We'll delete all files as soon as we've finished troubleshooting!

danielitach
    Community Member

hi thanks for helping , i will add video of the behavior , 

i dont off option to let you see the story file in live buy i will add screenshot 

danielitach
    Community Member

i didnt succeed to add video butt i add pics of its help 

thanks 

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Daniel!

You're welcome! Thanks for following up!

It looks like you are being affected by a known bug we are currently tracking in Storyline 3. This bug causes all text from a line to be deleted when a user clicks 'Backspace'. I've linked this discussion to the bug report and will provide updates as soon as we have news to share.

In the meantime, if you'd like to explore authoring in Storyline 360, another user shared a helpful workaround in a related discussion.

Thank you for your patience. Sorry if this has been slowing you down!