Forum Discussion

BorryKoccy-086f
Community Member
3 years ago

Hello everyone I have conflicted a bug in my restricted project while using seek-bar.

I have tested this on many projects. Using this bug users can easily skip the courses and get the certificates. I have created a video about it and will share the storyline file I used in the video.

The video link is here(sorry for my accent): https://vimeo.com/747564592

I hope that the problem can be fixed because I think when it is found by users that can be problematic for most courses.

Waiting for your answers :)

• Hi, Borry!

Good news! I think I solved your issue! I think this is happening because there isn't anything in the slides after the first slide. I copied and pasted the video into the remaining slides and it didn't add the checkmarks after I dragged the slide on the first video. I added a link to a video below.

Solution Peek

Thanks for reaching out!

• this does not solved not the problem

I have added the example with some real pages (without video)

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/74df57a7-bd62-4a9c-bd14-3b36967ab70e/review

you can see, if you do the trick with the video, every page will be shown very short and the course is finished after about 1 second (every page after the video page has a 5 sek timeline)

the problem is the trigger on slide1

if you use the video trick, this trigger "jump to next slide" is repeated multiple times => so the course is finished after on second

BorryKoccy-086f
      Community Member

I was going to tell that Jürgen thanks. John, you may not notice that but you jumped to the third slide. It happens when there are no empty slides. That is not the solution but you stopped dragging early. If you have dragged as I do, the bug happens.

• the internal problem seem to be

the mousedown/mousemove-event handler of the video is not interrupted by slide change

-> so it fires the wrong (outdated) event on and on