Forum Discussion

NancyHampson
Community Member
2 months ago

Help with menu and advancing to next slide

Hi there,

I have a slide that has 12 buttons on it and after all 12 buttons are clicked I want the slide to advance to a Congratulations slide ending the module.  I have the triggers set up the way I want but I can't seem to get it to work correctly.  Help from the experts would be much appreciated.  The slide giving me the issue is 4.13.  It has the 12 buttons that should all be clicked before moving on to 4.26 Congratulations.  When all the buttons have been visited it takes me back to slide 1.1 DD Main Menu instead of 1.14 Congratulations.  HELP!

Thanks

Nancy

• The .story file you uploaded only has 1 scene with 14 slides. In other words, it doesn't include the 4.13 or 4.26 slides you mentioned having problems with.

Someone might be able to help if you upload a file that actually includes the problem slides. 

Here are the best practices for uploading a .story file:

• Only include slides that are related to the problem.
    • Be sure objects, layers, motion paths, and variables have meaningful names.
    • If there is proprietary content, replace or delete it. For example, replace proprietary text with “ipsum lorem” text.
      NancyHampson
      Community Member

HI Judy,

I tried to include the slides I was having trouble with. I’ll upload the entire thing right now.

Nancy