Forum Discussion

EricR
Community Member
6 years ago

Hide personnal tabs in the player ?

Hi Community

In SL2, I have added personnal tabs in the player.

For some slides, I want to hide some tabs using the "Player Features" in the "Slide Properties" of these slides. However I can only hide the native tabs Menu, Glossary, Documents, Notes and Seekbar.

Is there any solution to hide the added Tabs ?

Rick

• Ok, this is an old course, so I do need to go looking for that old stuff, too.  Thanks for the reminder.  

I just checked this technique on last month's safety quiz and it works swimmingly, so this will work for me, I just have to keep digging in this old course until I find what is causing the break.

Thanks for looking at it, I'll keep stripping out the old stuff until it starts behaving.

• I am trying to hide a custom menu tab, but am not having any luck. Is this something Articulate is going support in the future?

• Hi Cynthia,

Hiding custom menu tabs is a great idea for a feature request and others thought so too! A feature request has already been submitted for this. This conversation is being linked to that request, so if it makes it onto our feature roadmap, we’ll make sure to update you!

Thanks for reaching out!

• +1 to this feature request. I'd love it if hiding/showing a custom player tab was an action available in triggers.

WayneLarsen
    Community Member

I too would love it if you could hide and show player tabs like you can with inbuilt player tabs. There seem to be a lot of people requesting this. I have also submitted a feature request. This would be a great addition.