Forum Discussion

RyanHui
Community Member
2 months ago

Font Issue (Player Title)

Hi all,

We have experienced a font issue with the player on a project. When we looked at the storyline file using the April 2024 version, we saw no issues with the title on the player. However, when updated to the July 2024 version, the issue appeared. We don’t see the font issue after switching back to the April 2024 version.

We can't provide the storyline file due to the confidentiality of the content. We do hope there is a fix to this font issue. Thank you for all your help!

• Hello everyone, 🎉

I have some great news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 91, we’ve included important fixes and new features. One of the bugs we’ve fixed:

• Table text and certain letters in the course title might not display correctly

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You’ll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help.

RyanHui
    Community Member

Hi Andrew and Jurgen,

Thank you so much for your reply. I have tried the workaround from Jurgen and it works. 

For reference, we're using "Arial" as the project font. Thanks, Andrew, for letting me know about WOFF format that affects the display of font on webpage, 

Thank you!

• Hi Winnie!

Glad to see Andrew and Jurgen have been helping you! I also replied to your other post, here.

For anyone else discovering this thread with a similar issue. I can confirm we have this behavior logged as a bug in Storyline 360. This bug causes:

• Player Course Title set to use Arial or Lato font displays as Serif for letters D, H, J, Q, and X when published to Review 360.

I've linked this discussion to the bug report so we can notify you as soon as a fix becomes available. In the meantime, as a workaround, we suggest using a similar looking font like Arial Unicode MS.

Thank you for your patience!

• Hello everyone, 🎉

I have some great news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 91, we’ve included important fixes and new features. One of the bugs we’ve fixed:

• Table text and certain letters in the course title might not display correctly

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You’ll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help.