Forum Discussion

WouterBokhorst
Community Member
6 years ago

How to add images in a table

A former employee made a table that contains images (see link). At the moment I am trying to make a similar table where I also need to insert images in a table. However, till this moment I am still unable to add photos to the table.

Anyone who knows how to do this??

Thanks in advance!

Wouter

Link: https://rise.articulate.com/share/5GFywatJNE_iLiLqFOsuLoSqWN0IMlby

• Adding my name to this list. this is a needed feature. It is well researched that images are an important way people learn. Being able to include images in Tables is needed.

It is painful to see that many years later nothing has been done about this yet. 

ErinVincent-a24
      Community Member

I figured out that you're able to add them in by doing Inspect Element/editing the HTML, but it's quite a hassle to make sure they're formatted properly

• Adding my name to the list as well. This is such a necessary feature for accessibility. 

• Awww man, I got my hopes up scrolling through 5 years of comments hoping that there'd be a solution by now. This would be an awesome addition for RISE!! 

SandyKwong
    Community Member

Hi all, I was able to add images using Inspect Element/editing the HTML a month ago, but the images now only show in Preview mode and Review in the same course. If I edit the table, all the images will be gone! It's a nightmare!

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Sandy!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback!

I see that you're currently working with my colleague Philam, through a support case. We can continue the conversation there to keep all information in one place.

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Deanna!

Thanks for reaching out!

I've included your voice in the feature report being tracked and will update this discussion as soon as we have news to share. If you'd like to stay up to date, please bookmark our Feature Roadmap.