Forum Discussion

RachelMcCusker
Community Member
6 years ago

how to insert a labelled graphic within a process block

Hi

Is it possible to insert labelled graphics to become part of 'process' blocks?

Thanks

KatePowell
    Community Member

I would also love this feature! I know its an old thread but so many people seem to also find use for this too! 

Wanting to use a labelled graphic where the user can select the area they want to explore further and it would take them to that place in the module 

EricSantos
      Staff

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Kate! We're tracking requests for this feature, so I'll surface your post to our team and notify you of any changes.

seanwinn
    Community Member

I would like to add labelled graphics inside a process and other blocks too, I work with a lot of software training so it would be extremely useful.

EricSantos
      Staff

Thanks for letting us know you'd also like this feature, Sean! I added your voice to the request, and we'll keep you posted if there are updates.

RonnyWernick
    Community Member

I also want to add a labelled graphic into an accordion. The accordion explains several tabs of our software product, and inside one of the  accordion "frames" I want to share a small hint with my users. The hint itself is not that "big", it makes not much sense to provide an extra section on it.   

• Me too! Looking to embed a labeled graphic block (that's interactive) into a process block. Please!!

EricSantos
      Staff

Thanks for reaching out, Gail. We're still gathering votes for this request. I've added your voice to the feature report so we can notify you once it becomes available in Rise 360.

Enjoy the rest of your day!