Forum Discussion

KatieNobrega-af
Community Member
8 months ago

How to make simulation full screen

When creating a simulation in storyline 360 I have white at the top and bottom of the slide regardless of what setting I select. I have tried full screen but the simulation when inserted into the slide still leaves white at the top and bottom. Does anyone know how to fix this. I have attached a screenshot as an example of this issue

• Hi Katie, 👋

I see that you're working with my colleague John Carlo. You're in great hands! We'll continue the conversation over in your case. 

Hi Rebecca, thanks for reaching out as well! 👋 I'd be happy to share the workaround steps John Carlo provided Katie within their case. It will be helpful to better understand your setup. 

1. What is the current dimension set at for the display settings? 

John Carlo mentioned to Katie in her case that this usually happens when scaling is applied by your display settings. Please go to display settings and make sure that its scaling is set to 100%.

2. How many monitors are you currently using?

Please also share a copy of your .story file in this thread or privately in a support case. We'll be sure to delete the file after testing! 

Looking forward to hearing from you! 🎉

RebeccaHogarth
      Community Member

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I have managed to touch base with Katie.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,

Rebecca Hogarth
      Training Officer
      Housing Contact Centre
      Department of Communities and Justice
      T 02 8671 8638 E rebecca.hogarth@dcj.nsw.gov.au

https://www.facs.nsw.gov.au/

Level 2, 23-31 Moore St, Liverpool NSW 2170
      [cid:image001.png@01DA4DD3.7A49DC30]
      Communities and Justice

[cid:image002.png@01DA4DD3.7A49DC30] [cid:image003.png@01DA4DD3.7A49DC30] [cid:image004.png@01DA4DD3.7A49DC30] [cid:image005.png@01DA4DD3.7A49DC30] [cid:image006.png@01DA4DD3.7A49DC30]

I acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land and pay respects to Elders past and present.
      I also acknowledge all the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff working with NSW Government at this time.

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

DISCLAIMER: This email message, including any attachments, is intended for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this email in error you must not disclose or use the information in it. Please delete the email and any copies and notify the sender. Confidentiality or privilege are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Department of Communities and Justice. The Department accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments and recommends that the recipient check this email and any attached files for the presence of viruses.

LaurenConnelly
        Staff

Thank you for the update, Rebecca!

It looks like your contact information came through. This Peek video will show you how to edit it out if you’d like!