Forum Discussion

RobertDoan
Community Member
9 years ago

how to rename "untitled" slides

Hello, I am new to Storyline 2 and I have been working on my first project.  However, when I publish a Storyline, in the left hand column, it shows some slides as "untitled"  I would like to rename these slides if possible.  Can you tell me if this is possible and how to do it?

Thank you so much.

Rob

MichaelHinze
    Community Member

Either in StoryView or in the Filmstrip of SlideView, double-click the 'Untitled' and enter a new name for a slide.

RobertDoan
      Community Member

Thanks so much.  I've got it.  Have a great day.

Rob

• I'm in Storyline 360 and it doesn't let me double-click that in slide view or filmstrip view. Hmmmm. The menu pulls the slide title, which is just fine. But I'm puzzled by this.

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Hi there, Jean!  Sorry you're having trouble with changing the slide title.  Does the process below work for you?

JeanMarrapodi-e
        Community Member

No, this isn't the one. You answered in the other thread. It's the title of the template, apparently.

• Glad you were able to get the help you needed Jean :)

It looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

• Hello everyone!

Sorry, but how can I change more than one subtitle in the same time?

Here in my project, I have a lot of slides with "Untitled Slides".

I try to select all of then and change, but its doesnt work...

André Herzog

• Oi, André. Tudo bem?

Thank you for reaching out!

While renaming multiple slides at once is not a feature within Storyline, I found an older discussion that offers a possible workaround:

Espero que ajude!