Forum Discussion

NatalieHirst-21
Community Member
2 months ago

Incorporating a Rise Course into Storyline

I would like to incorporate 3 Rise courses into one single Storyline course so that I can track multiple quiz scores for completion.  I have read to publish the rise course to the web then extract and upload to storyline using add web object.  This is not working for me.  When I extract the zip and try to upload a web object the index file does not come over.  Is there a way to do this without hosting the rise course on the internet? 

• Hi Natalie!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble adding Web Objects to your Storyline course!

I should mention that even if you had been successful in adding the Rise content as Web Objects, Storyline would not have been able to track the completion status. Due to the nature of how Web Objects are added to a slide, they are embedded as iframes which means they aren't technically part of the slide. Storyline is unable to recognize events that occur from these third-party locations.

However, if you'd still like to attempt this design, and have confirmed the index file is in the correct location, do you mind sharing the zip package so we can take a closer look?

Feel free to attach a copy here in the discussion or privately through a support case.