Forum Discussion

TamelaCricke765
Community Member
5 months ago

Is anyone else able to successfully embed video in Rise 360?

I was finalizing one of my microlearning pieces in which I had used a video embed block (which was working as of two days ago). Now, I see a blank white box where the embedded video should be. I deleted the block and recreated it with the same embed code (which should work as it has "https" in the embed code), and now it's giving me this. Anyone else experiencing this? Is there any way to fix it?

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi,

Our embedded videos are all working fine.

The viewing permissions for your video may have changed. 

• Unfortunately, all of my embedded videos (different sources) are experiencing the same issues in Rise 360. However, they are working appropriately in my LMS. As long as they are working there, that's the main thing. Just would be nice to be able to view the videos in Rise 360 itself (as I'm usually able to do) to ensure they're functioning properly before I upload the SCORM content in the LMS. 

• Hi Tamela, 

Thanks for reaching out! I'm unable to replicate this behavior on my end. 

• You mentioned you've tried embedding videos from different sources. Could you share the file types of those videos? 
    • What browser are you currently using? Do you experience the same behavior in Rise 360 if you view your course in a different browser? 
    • You mentioned that things are working well in your LMS. Great news! What LMS are you currently working in? 

We'd be happy to take a closer look at your setup and video files within a support case

Looking forward to hearing from you!