Forum Discussion

PatrickMORIN
Community Member
2 years ago

Issue with a mp4 video fater LMS publication

I have 5 videos inserted in slides in my module. All are working correctly after publication but one, which stops in the middle.

This issue occurs only after LMS publication. It works well in the preview, in the Review publication and the mp4 itself is working correctly. The name of the video is exacty similar for all of them. So, it seems that something is going wrong when we publish for LMS but I do not see what could be wrong. Do you have any idea of what could the issue come from ?

• Hi Patrick,

Great idea opening a case and sharing your file as well! I see you've connected with my teammate, Georvy, and he offered initial recommendations to fix the issue.

Let's continue the conversation in your support case to keep all the information in one place, but I'm happy to assist further as needed!

PatrickMORIN
      Community Member

Thanks a lot,
      We have started some testing but had a total electricity black out today
      from 12AM to 7PM, no internet at all, battery off so we will continue
      tomorrow.
      I'll keep you informed
      Best regards
      Patrick

• Thanks for the update, Patrick! I hope the electricity will be restored soon. Please feel free to respond to Georvy's email in the support case.

If there's anything I can assist with, let me know, and I'm more than happy to help!

PatrickMORIN
      Community Member

Hi Eric,
      Thanks for helping.
      I did reply to Georvy and closed the incident.
      Problem was with the mp4 file publication.
      Best regards
      Patrick

• Thanks for sharing the progress of the support case, Patrick. Good job isolating the problem with the MP4 file and republishing it worked for you!

Enjoy the rest of your day, and happy developing! 🙂