Forum Discussion

AgnesAponte-Mun
Community Member
2 months ago

Issues with the Review Quizz Option

Hello Colleagues:

I attached a video with my issues when I selected the option to review my incorrect questions and try again. Thanks

• Hi Agnes,

The Review Quiz feature allows learners to revisit the answers they submitted without the ability to change them, which is its default behavior. Conversely, the Retry Quiz feature permits learners to retake the quiz an unlimited number of times, which you may be seeking to allow learners to modify their answers and retry the quiz.

If you've used the default player submit button to submit answers during the quiz, it won't appear during the review. Since you've utilized a custom submit button, it remains clickable in Review mode, suggesting that answers can be resubmitted. To address this, we need to adjust the Review layer to ensure the Submit button is either not visible or not clickable. Follow these steps:

1. Open your question slide and click the "Form View" button above the trigger panel to access the question editor.
    2. At the bottom of the question editor, locate the "Post-Quiz Review" field. Enter some text in this field. When text is present, Storyline automatically creates a new layer on your question slide called "Review." This layer is what learners will see when they choose to review their quiz.
    3. Switch to "Slide View" to locate the newly created Review layer. Click on it, and draw a white shape over the Submit button to conceal it.

I've created a brief tutorial demonstrating these steps. Let me know if you need further assistance.

• Hello Nedim, Thank you for the advice and the instructions. I followed them, and it worked.👏🏽