Forum Discussion

LauraWerts
Community Member
3 months ago

Multi-Response Quiz Question

I have a quiz where there are 4 answers, and any combination of the 4 selected is correct, as long as one particular answer is checked along with it.  For example: If the question is "Now that you know which patient you are discussing, what further information would you ask from the nurse to help you assess risk of deterioration?"  
Answer:

1. Answer A
2. Answer B
3. Answer C
4. Answer D

Any combination is correct as long as Answer A is checked  as well. is there any way to do this?   Suggestions?   Thank you!

• Hi Laura,

I think I figured it out.

Try using a Freeform Question slide and choose Pick Many. This allows you to put what you want on the slide and then make them selectable objects, like multiple options on a multiple response slide.

Take a look at the attached Storyline project. The quiz question slide is basically a bunch of text boxes with possible answer combinations. If you look in Form View, you can see that I was able to select all the different text boxes as choices for the learner, but only the text boxes containing combinations including Answer A will be marked correct. Combinations without answer A will be marked incorrect.

I also changed the Selected state of all the check boxes to green so that they would be different when a learner selected them.