Forum Discussion

BartBeukman
Community Member
2 months ago

New started discussion has been deleted?

I'm unable to report my problem and get help with the software because these threads keep getting deleted?

AndrewHanley
    Community Member

Hi Bart, ironically, this one seems to have worked ok for you! :)

Whats the problem you are facing?

• The site's spam filters sometimes flag content that is okay. From what I've seen, that's most likely to happen if a person is posting for the first time, or if they add multiple posts/comments in a short time period.

The staff does look through Reported posts/comments to see if something that was flagged should be kept. 

When your post is flagged as Reported, it's best to let it be. It will be released if it doesn't break the community rules. 

In the meantime, if there's a problem with the software, here's the link for submitting a case directly to the staff: https://access.articulate.com/support/contact 

BartBeukman
      Community Member

Hey Judy,

Thanks for the reply. I will use the support link you posted becasuse there is definitely a problem with Articulate we're experiencing right now.

JudyNollet
        Super Hero

For future reference:

• When the software exhibits what is politely called "unexpected behavior," it's usually best to contact the staff directly. 
        • When the problem is figuring out how to make do something in the software, search the User Guides and the Forum for answers. If your question hasn't already been answered, go ahead and ask it. 

Good luck!