Forum Discussion

SondraDaugherty
Community Member
7 years ago

Not receiving email notifications for comments in Review

This week I sent a Review link, but none of the comments has generated an email.   I've checked all the settings and I should be receiving instant notification when a comment is left in Review.     This feature has worked in the past, and I'm working in the latest version of Review.   Any ideas for a fix?

fabiolafranco
    Community Member

Hi, me too I am having the same issue.  "All activity" under notifications is still checked, nothing in spam folder, and notifications-no-reply@articulate.com is already listed in my safe sender list. I haven't been receiving notifications for at least 10 days. Thank you for your help!

BeccaLevan
      Community Member

Hello fabiola!

Thanks for sharing these details of what you've already investigated! As the next step, I want one of our support engineers to step in and help troubleshoot, so I've opened a support case on your behalf. Stay tuned; one of my teammates will reach out shortly!

fabiolafranco
    Community Member

Hello Becca, 

The issue has been solved!! :-D My email was on the suppression list and has now been reactivated.

Many thanks to you and to the support team! 

• I am having this problem also.  I have tried all the tips above and opened a ticket with support.  Wanted to keep the tread alive since this issue is still occurring. 

• Hi Leanna,

Thank you for contacting the support team as well. It looks like Chester was able to help you!

• I am also no longer receiving notifications. My setting is set to 'All Activity', there is nothing in Spam (I checked that first), and I am using the same email I always use. Please advise. Thank you.

• Hi, Ronda.

Thank you for reaching out!

I went ahead and opened a support case on your behalf, so we can investigate what's going on. You should hear from our team soon via e-mail.