Forum Discussion

PennyStewart-c1
Community Member
2 years ago

Offline error message

We have presentations in Storyline 360 on our LMS. Over the last couple of weeks we have a number of students say that they are getting messages that they are 'offline ...trying to reconnect' They are able to access other presentations and content on the LMS, so they are not offline. They are not able to move on with that presentation, even if they log out and log back in. I'm really just looking for suggestions on what may be causing this issue. I hope it is ok to ask here.

Thanks

Penny

• Hi, everyone!

I have some great news to share. We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 76, we’ve included important fixes and new features!

One enhancement we’ve included:

The lost connectivity alert is now optional. Turn it on in the player properties.

To take advantage of this update, launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help!

• if there will be a fix - you will have to recreate all of your courses with new storyline version and all learner will lose the ability to resume (partially) processed courses

with updating only the html - the resume state will survive

• This is very disappointing. I'm being pushed to move away from Storyline completely and this response will not help my case. Thanks for sharing.

• Hi, everyone!

I have some great news to share. We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 76, we’ve included important fixes and new features!

One enhancement we’ve included:

The lost connectivity alert is now optional. Turn it on in the player properties.

To take advantage of this update, launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help!

• thanks for the update. This is good to know. We will give it a try for our next cohort of students. Thanks.