Forum Discussion

DanGlass-ab51a4
Community Member
11 months ago

Opening Rise Hanging with message Resuming your session

Hey team,

I've been working in Rise this morning but in the last 1 hour or so, I can't get into Rise. Hangs with message "Resuming your session"

Storyline and Review are working fine.

Tried rebooting laptop and clearing browser cache, but still unable to get in.

URL when I click to open Rise = https://rise.articulate.com/manage/auth/sign-in?callbackUrl=https%3A%2F%2Frise.articulate.com%2Fmanage%2Ffolder%2Fall

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dan

• Hi there, none of us can access Rise this morning. Get a "Resuming your session" message :(. It must be an Articulate problem. I've logged a support ticket with them. Hope they act fast, as I need to work on multiple courses!!

JustineBenne136
      Community Member

Thanks so much for the speedy response. Really appreciate the awesome service 😊

KarlMuller
        Community Member

Hi Justine,

Please take note that when you reply to a forum post by email, your email signature with all your personal information is also posted to the public forum. You may want to edit your post and remove that information. 

JohnSpaapen
    Community Member

Same here.  I can get into dashboard and REVIEW, but when I try to go into RISE I get that message and then it just hangs up.

• Hi everyone,

I’m so sorry for the trouble! Rise 360 and other Articulate products have experienced some technical issues recently, and our team has identified the issue. 

We’re pushing out a fix and will be monitoring it. We’ll continue to share updates on our status page, articulatestatus.com, and you can subscribe there to stay informed! Once we’re back up and running fully, we’ll also share an update within E-Learning Heroes as well.

• Hello everyone,

We appreciate your patience as we work on a resolution. Articulate web pages, including Rise 360, are now working normally.

If you encounter any issues, please let us know here in the E-Learning Heroes Community or privately in a support case. We'll be more than happy to assist you!