Forum Discussion

StphaneMICHAUD-
Community Member
2 months ago

Problème de feedback lors de la publication.

Bonjour,

Lors de la publication de quiz sur un LMS, mes feedbacks sont en anglais alors qu'ils sont en français dans le module.
Je mets en pièces jointes les copies d'écrans illustrant mon problème.
Le feedback obtenu sur le LMS en anglais, celui dans Storyline en Preview en français et celui sur internet en Review en français aussi.

Avez-vous une idée sur ce qui provoque ce changement de langue ?

Stéphane MICHAUD-RAFIN.

• Hello Stéphane,

Thanks for reaching out!

It appears you're still using the default text in your feedback layers. You'll need to translate the text in the Player labels if you want them to appear in a different language when your course is published. 

Here's how: 

Let me know if this works for you!

• Hello Jose,

Thank you for your answer.

I've chosen the French(France) language in the Player Text Labels and the Feedbacks are in french. I think this is why it works correctly in Review and in Preview.

The problem is the change of Feedback language when it is published on our LMS.
    Have you another idea ?

Thanks again.

KellyAuner
      Staff

Hi  Stéphane,

Thanks for following up on this!

Have you tested your course in SCORM Cloud to see if the feedback layers look correct? If it's working there, you may want to reach out to your LMS administrator to review specific settings. If it doesn't work in SCORM Cloud, are you able to share a copy of your file with our team? You can upload it here or privately in a support case.

Jürgen_Schoene_
      Community Member

there was a fix in SL 3.90

Fixed: Text on feedback layers defaulted to English even though text labels had been switched to a different language.

maybe that's your problem

• Thank you Kelly and Jürgen.

After testing the same problem occur in SCORM Cloud so i will open a support case.
    My version of Storyline is 3.90+

Stéphane.