Forum Discussion

AlivaDe
Community Member
3 months ago

problem with reviewing quiz results

When I'm revising quiz results, it shows and marks incorrect even though the correct answer was chosen. 

As you see below .. the correct answer was <3 years old, but on reviewing it marked it as incorrect (despite selecting the correct answer) 

• The picture seems to verify what you are saying.

If you want to know why it does that, know that troubleshooting is just guessing without seeing the .story file. If you upload it, someone might be able to solve the issue. Here are the best practices for uploading a .story file:

• Only include slides that are related to the problem.
    • Be sure objects, layers, motion paths, and variables have meaningful names.
    • If there is proprietary content, replace or delete it. For example, replace proprietary text with “lorem ipsum” text.
    • Use a browser to come to this page, and click "Add Attachment at the bottom of your post to upload.
  • Hi, Aliva!

I see you've submitted support and have connected with my teammate, Darrell. If you're willing to share your file with them, they'll begin troubleshooting. We'll delete your work from our systems once the issue is solved.