Forum Discussion

JennaJohnson1
Community Member
11 years ago

Project Management Collaboration Tool

Hello,

I am a new member to the E-learning Heroes forum. I am researching collaboration tools for a newbie learning designer and wanted to ask your opinion on which one you feel was the most bang for your buck. Ideally, looking for a free tool even if it has minimal features. I have found Zoho and Red Stamp but wanted to know if you have others  ou prefer?

Thanks,

Jenna  

• We just starting using Trello and love it so far! Really easy to use, free and is easily adaptable to all kinds of projects!

celinebergeron
      Community Member

Indeed Rakesh S,

Technology has become so obsolete rapidly that we should launch again this discussion.

In my case, I'm using Asana even if the  Premium Fee is $$$. I've heard about Notion.com that seems to be amazing.

JoeLThompson
    Community Member

Hi there,

There are many project management collaboration tools available, and the best one for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. However, here are a few options to consider:

1. Trello: Trello is a popular project management tool that uses boards, lists, and cards to help teams collaborate and stay organized. It has a free version that includes basic features like unlimited boards, cards, and users, as well as integration with other tools like Google Drive, Slack, and Dropbox.

2. Asana: Asana is another popular project management tool that offers a range of features like task management, team communication, and project tracking. It has a free version that includes basic features like task lists, calendars, and file attachments, as well as integrations with other tools like Google Drive, Dropbox, and Slack.

3. Basecamp: Basecamp is a project management tool that combines task management, team communication, and file sharing in one platform. It has a free version that includes basic features like to-do lists, schedules, and message boards, as well as integration with other tools like Google Drive and Dropbox.

These are just a few of the many project management collaboration tools available, and each one has its own unique features and benefits. It's worth exploring different options and trying out a few to see which one works best for you and your team.

KamilMarshall
    Community Member

I can suggest some popular and free collaboration tools that you can consider:

1. Google Drive: It's a free cloud-based storage solution that allows you to share files, documents, and folders with other team members. You can collaborate in real-time, leave comments, and track changes.

2. Trello: It's a visual collaboration tool that helps you organize and prioritize tasks. You can create boards, lists, and cards to keep track of your progress. It's free to use, but there are paid plans available for additional features.

3. Slack: It's a team communication tool that allows you to send messages, share files, and collaborate in real-time. It's free for small teams, but there are paid plans for larger organizations.

4. Asana: It's a project management tool that helps you track tasks, assign them to team members, and monitor progress. It's free for small teams, but there are paid plans for additional features.

5. Zoom: It's a video conferencing tool that allows you to hold virtual meetings and webinars. It's free for meetings up to 40 minutes, but there are paid plans for longer meetings and additional features.

Overall, each of these tools has its strengths and weaknesses, so it's essential to evaluate which one best suits your needs and the needs of your team.