Forum Discussion

jahuransari-1c6
Community Member
2 years ago

Purchase Subscription

I am trying to purchase a subscription but am not able, there are showing some card issues while purchasing. I have used both the card, and the issues are the same (Your transaction was declined. Please contact your bank to resolve this issue. To complete your purchase now, try a different card.) 

• Hello jahur!

Thanks so much for reaching out! 

I see that you are currently working with my colleague Ryan to resolve this issue within a Customer Care Case. If any other questions arise, please let us know within the case. 

We'll continue the conversation via email.

Have a great afternoon and happy developing! 

• Hi, I want to purchase the articulate subscription plan, but after click review order it stated that "Your transaction was declined. Please contact your bank to resolve this issue. To complete your purchase now, try a different card". Please help me resolve this issue. I tried using 3 card already but yet still same messages appeared.

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Elina!

It sounds like you've hit a snag when trying to purchase an Articulate 360 subscription. Sorry to hear that, but I'd be glad to assist!

I've opened a support case on your behalf and shared your feedback with our order management team. They'd be happy to look into this further, and should be getting in touch with you shortly!

Have a great start to your week!