Forum Discussion

KearaCreed-ec75
Community Member
10 months ago

Question feedback now showing in preview - Quizmaker

Hi all,

I've been creating a quiz and adding incorrect and correct feedback with 'by choice' and 'by question' selected in slide view, but when I demo the quiz I see no feedback. The third image attached shows what I get in demo mode - just a green or red strip along the bottom!

I have selected the same feedback slide master (Modern layout) in the options so can't see what could have gone wrong. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Keara

• The red and green strips usually appear when reviewing the quiz.  Are you saying this appears as you are taking the quiz for the first time?  Based on your Screenshots, it looks like you are in Review mode.

• Thanks for checking. How do you turn review mode off? Hmm, it's showing up on the published version too (on our LMS), I have found. 

• Typically, You only see this if once the quiz is completed, the user selects the Review Quiz button on the Results Slide. In Quizmaker you would select Edit Result from the question list, and then deselect "Allow User to Review Quiz"  from each of the layers; success and failure.