Forum Discussion

MikolajKorzenio
Community Member
6 months ago

Quiz and bookmarking issue

Hello, I have the following problem. I want to create an exam consisting of 60 questions. The user has the opportunity to take the exam only twice, and I wanted to implement the entire mechanics in a SCORM file. Each question is on a separate slide - I gave up on using a question bank. I set a variable that counts the user's attempts, and if they don't pass on the first try, they have the opportunity to retake the quiz. This works correctly.

The problem arises when the user exits the quiz and restarts it. Bookmarking does not work correctly. Depending on the attempt, it randomly returns to one of the questions, e.g., 3, 17, 30, etc., always to the same question despite having moved several/many questions further. If I go through the first attempt and start another attempt, turn off the training and start it again, it again returns to the previously saved state with the question, e.g., 30 from the previous attempt.

In Articulate, I have the "resume: always resume" state set.

What could be the cause of such quiz behavior?

• Hi Mikolaj! 

Thanks for reaching out! 

I'd be happy to take a closer look at your project file. Feel free to share in this thread or privately in a support case.

Looking forward to hearing from you!