Forum Discussion

DougDewan
Community Member
10 months ago

Quiz Template Issues

Hi Hero's, hoping to get some insight into what is happening with a beta quiz template. I needed a pick many template, which there are few to choose from. Slide 1.1 is the original template. When selecting option "C" it doesn't allow you to select unless you click on the "C" the other items do not behave that way. As well, when you select "C" it doesn't recognize it as a selection. Think this template has a glitch in it. 

I then modified the template 1.2 to replace the circles with images, which required, ungrouping then regrouping the items. Now when I try to use this slide, if I select "C" it de-selects "A" and visa versa, can't seem to find a way to resolve and was wondering if anyone else has come across this or knows of a solution next to building the slide by scratch. (attached story file)

• Hi Doug, 

I checked your file and found that the A and C were set to Button Set.   

"Button sets let you create interactions where the learner is able to select only one object at a time from a group of objects."

Learn how to remove object from a button set via this tutoril.

DougDewan
      Community Member

Hi Joanne, it doesn't seem to allow me to select none, just keeps it set to Button Set 01 after I selected none. Thoughts?

DougDewan
    Community Member

Thank you Joanne! I will check this out. Appreciate you taking the time to look at my file. 

DougDewan
    Community Member

I created a new Button Set 2 for one of them and that seems to have resolved the issue, not sure how the Button set got there to start. 

• Hi, Doug!

It sounds like you were able to resolve the issue. That's great to hear! If you have additional questions or run into any trouble moving forward, please don't hesitate to reach out!