Forum Discussion

ChristopherFry
Community Member
8 years ago

Remove step 1, 2, 3 etc from process pre built lesson

Is there any way to amend the settings in the process lesson so you do not see srep 1, step 2 etc? I would like to use it more like a regular slider

• Hi Angelo.

Thanks for the reply. Currently when i change the name of the step, the number appears after the text. E.g Procedure1 instead on 1. Procedure. Is there a way to reverse the order.

AngeloCruz
      Staff

Hi Gilbert! There isn't a way to reverse the order or position of the labels in the Process block. You can only add a label on the first label field as the step/label name which comes before the numbers.

• Hello, in this new version it seems that the step/label name cannot be deleted..

I delete it from settings... but when viewing the course, STEP1 is still 

Apparently there is an error that is making it impossible to change anything, and STEP 1 continues to appear as the base, even changing the settings labels, is this normal?

Does anyone have the same situation? any way to fix it thank you very much in advance

• I just tried it in my sandbox and it worked just fine. I went to course setting and deleted "step" from the label. Additionally, i went to the block editing menu and deleted the card header "Step 1". 

• Even when I delete the label in another language, the word STEP (in the other language), still appears. Any ideas why this is happening? 

SilviaMilano463
      Community Member

It's odd because I can add a 0 (zero), or another symbol in that field for another language (translated the labels to Spanish), but when I delete the word "Step" altogether, it does NOT save in another language--only in English. Is this a glitch?

JoseTansengco
        Staff

Hi Silvia, 

Happy to look into this for you!

Would you mind making a quick Peek 360 recording of the issue you're experiencing so we can check if it is something we need to report to our product team? Note that the feature request discussed in this thread is still open, but we'll leave a note if it makes it to our product roadmap!