Forum Discussion

JenniferMesaros
Community Member
5 months ago

Results Slides

Hello everyone,

I am designing a course in Articulate Storyline for Towson University. I took over this project from another developer when he got a full-time position. Before that, I had only used Articulate Rise and had no experience with Storyline.

I have learned so much by doing this, but one thing that still stymies me is adding results slides. I watched an On-Demand recording in the training section but am still confused. 

The course I am working on includes multiple pre-and post-tests, with questions ranging from multiple-choice to short essays. These are all intended to be tracked through the LMS when uploaded to Blackboard Ultra. The previous developer, whose work I greatly respect, added four results slides to track questions in the sections he created in Storyline. All of the questions from these sections are linked to the corresponding results slide. I have managed to link the slides of the pre-and post-tests to the results slides from the slide layers by clicking on the gear in the bottom right.  

My questions are as follows:

1. Would one results slide be created for all the test questions in each module section?

2. do I add the result slides when I create my menu? Are the students supposed to be able to see these slides?

3. How can I view the data from the results slides after the course is uploaded to the LMS?

I am truly grateful for any guidance you can provide on these matters. Thank you in advance for your help!

Jennifer