Forum Discussion

SherriFricker-7
Community Member
3 months ago

Review 360 - Publishing Not Working?

Hello,

When we try to re-publish a new version of a course to Review 360, everything seems to process in Storyline 360, but then when we go to the link, we get a screen that says "This item is still processing and will be shown here automatically when ready." Check it out at https://360.articulate.com/review/content/bf19889b-a6b6-41b1-92ff-30a05b43297c/review

We have tried republishing and this doesn't fix anything. Is there an known issue that could be causing this?

Thanks,

Sherri

• Hi Sherri!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble publishing a new version of an existing course to Review 360!

I noticed that you've opened a support case being handled by my colleague, John Carlo. It looks like John Carlo replied to your e-mail sharing troubleshooting steps. For anyone else discovering this thread with a similar issue:

"This is unusual but could be related to the Review 360 file since you can publish the course as a new item. For starters, please see if manually uploading the course as a new version would help. This article explains how to manually upload Storyline 360 courses to Review 360.

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes".