Forum Discussion

BrianCook-614f2
Community Member
4 years ago

Rise - Sending email Upon Class Completion

Hello,

I want a Rise course to send an email to the learner after completion of the course, rather than posting to an LMS.

Is this possible?

KarinRex
    Community Member

Yes. In your last section, add a Button block. Program the button to Send an Email.

• But this "sends" an email from the user whomever. I wondered if I could devise a button click that would send a canned message TO that user.

Ex, they click a button that says course complete, then they get an email that says, congrats blah blah. Here are your next steps.

Rationale: The course I am creating is to be taken on personal equipment but is designed to get a new employee up to and running on company-issued tech we just sent to them (for remote work)

Once they complete this, they wi need to proceed from the company's equipment. I need to send them instructions that they can receive on the company tech that guides them to their next set. I hope that makes sense...

KarinRex
    Community Member

OH! I misunderstood what you wanted, then. Apologies.

Perhaps you could set this up as an auto-reply? You have the learner send an email to a seperate company email address that fires back the auto-reply with the instructions?

• ohh, ok. I like that. Probably in all likelihood we may just have them copy and paste the necessary link. I just didn't know if there was an Articulate-cool way of doing it..

Thanks for the suggestion!

KarinRex
    Community Member

You could also just let them download the instructions file from the final page as well.