Forum Discussion

MichelleGrant
Community Member
5 years ago

Rise 360 and Review 360 Font

When using Review 360, the screenshots of the Rise course display different font types than those selected and showing in the Rise course. Has anyone experienced this?

• Hi Michelle!

Would you mind sharing a few screenshots that demonstrate the font differences you're seeing in Rise 360 compared to Review 360? 

Do you notice the font is different in all browsers, or does this only happen in a certain browser?

• I've noticed my subject matter experts fonts display times new roman when commenting in Review 360 as well, instead of our branded fonts as well. I'd be interested to see the solution for this. 

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Hi Sandra, 

We had a quick issue yesterday with your Rise 360 output not looking the same as what you had designed. We fixed it for all impacted courses. Sorry for the trouble!

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Sorry, Sandra -- one more point. You'll want to export your courses again to see the correction.

AgnesEtienne
    Community Member

Hi,
    I'm experiencing the same issue right now. 
    The image on the left side is from Review360, and the one on the right is from Customer Feedback.

• Hi,
    I am now experiencing similar issue as well. I see different fonts in Rise than I see on the screenshots from reviewers in Review.
    Actually they do see correct fonts which I selected in Theme, I still see different in Rise. I have the same result in other browsers.

GrenForonda
      Staff

Hi Michal!

Sorry to hear you are seeing a different font in your Rise course.

Can you share some screenshots showing your Rise course, and some screenshots showing the fonts you selected in the Theme?

Do you see a different font when viewing the course published in Review? Or are you referring to the font shown while editing your course in Rise?

Lastly, can you try clearing your browsing data, and then try viewing the Rise course again. Here's how to do it for your browser:

Let us know how it goes!