Forum Discussion

ISSPST
Community Member
2 years ago

Rise 360 labels in Japanese

Hello, Team

We are currently sharing some of our learning content to the Japan marketplace, and we would love to know if you will soon release the option for labeling the Rise 360 courses in Japanese, too. Thanks in advance!

Milena

• Hi ISS PST!

Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like you were looking for more language options for the built-in label sets in Rise 360.

We currently have this logged as a feature request, so I'll go ahead and include your voice! We’ll update this discussion if this feature makes it on our feature roadmap.

IrisSchlabitz
    Community Member

Hi, I am also currently working on a module especially for Japan. I have already created my labels (just limited ones that will be used in the specific module), but I was wondering how I can change the numbering to also display in japanese?

Unfortunately I cannot wait for any future release on this.

Thank you 

DanielKo
    Community Member

Hi there I see that this has been logged as a feature request, however I do not see any timelines associated with it. Is there a place where I can track this?

• Hi Daniel!

We don't have it currently prioritized on our feature roadmap, but you can bookmark that site to stay up to date with what we are currently working on.

• Hi Daniel, 

together with my colleagues in Japan, we have created lables for RISE. In case you need them, find our export attached. I hope it works.

Best regards,

Iris

BenThompson-db3
      Community Member

Your file imports fine but the labels are not changed in the course. Any ideas? Thanks!

KarlMuller
        Community Member

The translated labels will only be used/seen in Preview Mode or once published,