Forum Discussion

ShwetaNambiar-b
Community Member
7 months ago

Rise 360 screen jumps to embedded MS Form

Hi,

I have a few MS Forms embedded in my course. Every time, the screen with the form loads, it automatically jumps to the MS Form. I embedded the form using iframe. Here's what the iframe looks like:   

<iframe width="900px" height="1300px" src="Form URL"></iframe>

How do I solve this. Help!

Shweta

BenDainty
    Community Member

Hi Sean, i found a way around this where I added a button before the form which seemed to stop this issue. 

• Hello Shweta,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. 

We recently encountered an issue in Rise 360 where a course would immediately jump to an embed block with Typeform that has been fixed by our engineering team. 

As a troubleshooting step, can you try republishing your Rise 360 course and reuploading it to your hosting platform to see if the issue is still happening? If the issue persists, please open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at what's causing your course to jump to the form.

• I'm experiencing the same issues and republishing has not resolved the issue so far. I have logged a case with the support team. Thanks

• Update - I have reduced the number of embedded forms to just 1 per lesson.  This is placed at the end of the lesson and the system still jumps to the embedded block. 

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Sean!

Thanks for sharing the update! Sorry to hear you've run into issues with Embed Blocks from your Rise lesson!

I see that you've opened a support case and connected with my teammate, Jan Lua. Smart move! You're in excellent hands troubleshooting one-on-one with him!

We can continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot.

• Hello, I have the same issue for our 50 or so compliance courses that have a MS forms feedback survey embedded. Did you find a satisfactory solution?

• I have the same recurring issue on all my courses, regardless of lesson types or # of forms.

• Hi, we do have the same issue with embedded iframes in a Microlearning. It looks like it always jumps to the block that loads last. Any progress on this? Is the support ticket resolved?

LibbyDoran-a293
      Community Member

I was told there were a recent slew of fixes and that I should re-export my SCORMs to get maximum benefit. However we are still having completion issues so have removed all embedded frames in our courses.

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Marcus!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback!

We recently fixed an issue in Rise 360 where a course would immediately jump to an Embed Block with Typeform. If you're also working with Typeform content, do you mind republishing your course and testing the behavior to see if the issue remains? I tested this on my end, in Google Chrome, with a sample Microlearning lesson and was unable to replicate the same issue. Also, which browsers were being used when you encountered this behavior?

If your iframe is unrelated to Typeform, do you mind sharing the embed link here in the discussion or privately through a support case? We'd be happy to take a closer look!