Forum Discussion

WilliamNatio929
Community Member
2 years ago

Rise Image Upload

I am currently unable to upload images to any type of Rise block, the content library also unavailable. I have tried multiple browsers, and have cleared my history cache.

Is this a global issue at the moment?

• this is now sort of working but I have to wait so long for the image to upload that it's still unusable.

• Things were good for a while, now I can't crop images and certain previously cropped images are uncropping.

hazelB
      Staff

Hi William! Sorry to hear that you can't crop images and that previously cropped images are uncropping.

Let's try these troubleshooting steps:

• Please make sure you are using a supported browser and that your browser is updated. 
      • Log out, restart your machine, and then log back into Rise.
      • Access Rise Incognito. (Windows: Press Ctrl + Shift + n. Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n)Do you still get the same issue when in Incognito?

If the issue still occurs, kindly take a Peek video of what is happening and open a case with us here. One of our technical support engineers will assist you!

• Good news! Rise is back up and running.

You may need to refresh your course or relaunch your browser before uploading your images to your Rise course, and you should be good to go!

Please do let us know if you encounter this issue again.