Forum Discussion

HeatherMcNally
Community Member
6 years ago

Rise quotes and quotation marks

Is there a way to change the color of the quotation marks in quote blocks in Rise? I've set my background to a dark color and my font to white, but the quotation marks remain dark.

• Hi Everyone!

I'm happy to share that we released a new update for Rise 360!

This update fixes the issue you ran into where Quotation marks in Quote Blocks are not following the font formatting of your text entries. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available!

Please let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!

• I would also like t to use bigger quotation marks in Quote C. I like the style of this quote, but you can't use it with a bigger font, which is a shame. Could the Articulate team please do something about it? This is a five year old posting and nothing has changed so far

• Hi Everyone!

I'm happy to share that we released a new update for Rise 360!

This update fixes the issue you ran into where Quotation marks in Quote Blocks are not following the font formatting of your text entries. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available!

Please let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!

• I have experienced something weird when try to recreate a Quote C from another Module - first one I was able to delete the tiny default " marks and now it won't let me no matter what I do! It's like I suddenly switched to an older version. I have attached the 2 copies to show you and the set up is identical from a format POV. Am I going crazy?

Also, being able to copy block from one module to the next or even another course (just a single block) would be super useful - if anyone knows how to do this - please share and save me hours!!

Mike_Marcos
      Staff

Hi Sandi, 

I wanted to let you know that we've found what causes the quote blocks to end up in this state and have implemented a fix to prevent this from happening. Unfortunately, for the affected blocks that are in this state where you cannot delete the quotes, those have to be recreated.