Forum Discussion

LukaszKujac-5fa
Community Member
2 years ago

Rise translation XLIFF import not uploading

Dear team

My Rise translation import is stuck in processing with a spinning circle. In this article there is a possible resolution with re-exporing the files but it didnt work for me https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise-360/rise-translation-import-stuck-in-processing. This is the case with 6 different language variants of the same file.
Would you be able to check the source file, which was duplicated to create language variants, and see if the file is corrupted?
Thank you in advance.

• Hi Lukasz,

Thanks for reaching out to our support team.  I can see that my colleague has requested a couple of files from you.  As soon as we receive your files, we'll investigate your translation issue and respond to you right away  with my colleague's findings.

LukaszKujac-5fa
      Community Member

Hello Christopher, already shared the files this morning (CET) so they should be added to the existing ticket.

• Hi Lukasz!

Thanks for the update! Just wanted to pop in real quick. I took a look at your case, and I'm not seeing the attachments you mentioned attached. 

Here's your personalized upload link for your case. When you are available, please re-upload the files so that our colleague Dexter can assist you.

If you have any questions, just let us know! 

LukaszKujac-5fa
      Community Member

Hello Luciana
      Files attached to the Articulate Case # 03690038 

GrenForonda
        Staff

Thanks for the update and for sharing your files, Lukasz! Our colleague, Dexter, will contact you soon once he tests your file and investigates the issue.

Just let us know if you need anything else!