Forum Discussion

cplaceAcademy
    Community Member

It would be a great plus for customization, if the custom logo could be placed in the upper left corner within the non-scrolling area.

The course title is redundant, because both course homepage and lesson content already show the course title. 

• HI there, cplace Academy. Thanks for sharing your ideas! I'll share this with my team, and we'll let you know if we make changes that will help!

• I am building a Rise360 course that will need to be co-branded and want the logos to display on the cover page, but not as it currently gets displayed, as a tiny image in the text under the heading. Is there a way to put logos on this page where the author's name is displayed? FYI, I hid the author for the course.

• Hi Joanna! Right now, the logo will always be below the cover image near the course description area. I'll let our team know you'd like to see more options for logo placement!

• Hi, trying to design a Lesson Header with company logo....what is the dimension of the small Lesson Header?

AngeloCruz
      Staff

Hi Maryjo! For logos, we recommend using the highest resolution possible. Then crop the images as needed. You can crop all images in Rise 360 except course cover photos and scenario block backgrounds.

I saw this comment as well on one of the forum posts and it details the dimensions in Rise based on the Preview tool.