Forum Discussion

KelvinLeong-9c1
Community Member
2 months ago

Scorm file not opening after completing quiz

My colleagues have converted several pieces of content into SCORM 1.2 format using Articulate and have uploaded them into SuccessFactors LMS. The course setup is structured as follows:

1. Content 1
  2. Content 2
  3. Content 3
  4. Quiz (set up in SuccessFactors LMS)
  5. Content 4

In between each piece of content, users are required to attempt and complete the quiz before the system unlocks the subsequent content. However, we are encountering an issue where, after users complete Content 3, the quiz remains locked. Upon consulting with SuccessFactors support, we were informed that the SCORM file is not properly communicating with SuccessFactors.

I would like to seek guidance on the correct steps for publishing content into SCORM format in this scenario. Have we possibly missed any steps? Any available resources or references would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,
Kelvin

AaronPross
    Community Member

What are the completion requirements for Content 3?

Does the content mark complete when the learner reaches the final slide or is there a quiz that the learner is required to complete?  Take a closer look at your publish settings within Storyline and make sure everything lines up.

Make sure you are exporting to SCORM 1.2.  I attached a couple of screens you need to check to make sure some sort of completion status is sent to the LMS